Monday, May 28, 2007

Uncle Jesse

What's the deal with this random picture of the back of some dude you can barely see? I'm glad you asked. You see that's not just any dude...it's John Stamos...you know, Uncle Jesse from "Full House". Turns out uncle Jesse was staying at my hotel in New Orleans. I'm not really sure how the universal "cool point" system works, but there must be a rule that says u get a lot of cool points for staying at the same hotel as uncle Jesse. Aside from stalking John Stamos, Somer and I had a great time in 'Nalins. It was our chance to get away by ourselves before Faith gets here...in less than two months...excuse me while I hyperventilate...okay, all better. Just playin.

One last tid bit before I go. A lot of you know Brandon and Melodi Hawley and the situation with their daugher Zia. Please keep their baby girl in your prayers as she is in the hospital again battling yet another sickness.

2 comments:

the Matts said...

you might be cool, but not only was he staying in our hotel in biloxi this weekend, he ate just a couple tables away from us sunday night. i was like 3 feet from him. he's much smaller than i imagined, i have to say.... not that exciting, but yay for uncle jesse.

Timmy Straight said...

Hey man thanks for the comment. I was taking a trip down memory lane when you were bringin all that stuff I had forgotten up. Man we sure have come a long way since then. Oh and I had totally forgotten that golf outting. Man that's one area that we haven"t gotten any better on. At least I haven't.