Friday, October 12, 2007

Vision Night



Everyone's doin it...goin to vision night that is. So why not you? Go ahead try it. I dare ya. Bet you'll like it. Peer pressure baby...works every time. For real, this is going to be a great night. You wanna make sure to be there early so you have time to tailgate. We do it f0r football...why not for church. Random thought: how cool would that be if we started to tailgate at all our church services....decked out RV's, flat screen TVs tuned in to TBN, radios blaring KLOVE, testamints................naaaaahhh, wouldn't work.

1 comment:

Paula D said...

Hi Brandon!
I just ran across your blog on blogger. Very Cool. It looks like your family has doubled since Wayne & I saw you and Somer last. I pray that you still love the house... we sure did and to be honest, I kind of miss it. Lots of great memories there. We are still at HPC, but we go to annex services and love them.
Enjoying your blog,
Paula
Me and WD