Saturday, December 9, 2006

I Have Crossed Over

Well, I suppose it's official...I've decided to jump on the blogger's bandwagon. For about a year now I've been a loyal blog reader/spectator, but have never made the move to actually have my own. I'm not sure if it's my new found "technology maturity" or because I had an unusual amount of free time on a Saturday (probably the latter), but I've decided to post my first official blog. One, that is, with no association to myspace. Which brings me to my next little comment. For the last year, just as I have been a loyal blog spectator, I have been a loyal myspacer. Recently, I feel as though I've lost touch with the myspace world and, to tell the truth, have not had much intererest in the phenom as I once had. To my modest 140 friends, don't freak out. You're "my friends" number is not going to drop by one. I'm going to keep my myspace account and will check it intermittently. I know that's a relief to some of you...hopefully. And now to all the seasoned bloggers out there...here's hoping for a warm reception into the world of the blogger.

No comments: