Sunday, December 10, 2006

It Won't Be Long



Today was a great day. I mean really good. It started out with good services at the Annex. Pastor Dino brought it and his message was on point. What really topped it all off was the newcomers reception held at the annex this afternoon. There was an amazing turnout and I know a lot of people are on their way to being plugged in at HPC. Which brings me to my main point. As Pastor Dino was explaining different aspects of Healing Place and the different things that are going on, he mentioned Chapter 2, our new worship space project. It always gets me fired up when I think about it. I can't help but feel that this church is on the verge of something great. This is so much more than a building. It's so much more than construction cost, interior design, lighting, stage design, and all other aspects that will play a role in the development of this space. It's all about people. I know, without a doubt in my mind, that this building will serve as one of the greatest ministry tools in the history of this city...state...country...world. It's a great time to be alive. It's a great time to be serving God. And it's a great time in the history of the church. Get ready HPC'ers...it won't be long.

No comments: