Monday, March 5, 2007

Family Trip to the Zoo





Saturday, the Meyer family (minus the dog) packed up and headed out for a day at the zoo. Noah had a blast. We let him do some damage at the petting zoo...those poor goats. You see, he hasn't grasped the notion that you pet animals. All he knows is that he would much rather grab a handful of fur/hair and yank as hard as he can...belly laugh...and do it again. So I guess you can say Noah turned the petting zoo into a goat torture chamber. Don't worry, none of the goats were hurt. It looked as though they were pretty used to it seeing that they didn't even budge. We finished up our trip to the zoo by growling at the tigers...or at least Noah did. Okay, I growled at them too. Who says you have to act your age ALL the time?

3 comments:

Josh Ferrara said...

Well that kid couldn't look any more like you.

Ok, I take that back. He could have a hat on.

Unknown said...

5.0 looks like he had a blast. What a little stud he is! By the way, I recommend not growling at the tigers. I did that at the tender age of 8 and of course I went a bit obnoxious with it. I know, totally out of character! Anyway, it was apparently more than one of the tigers could handle as he proceeded to lift his left and tee-tee all over me. Good times.

Josh Ferrara said...

It's ok, it all evens out. I've got a phone, you've got a cute kid.

Actually you probably win.