Saturday, March 31, 2007

Goodbye "Althea"

Nokia "Althea" Meyer
7/23/03 - 4/2/07


I'm laying Althea to rest. She was a good phone. I'm pretty shaken up over this whole phone issue. Althea and I have talked to a lot of people over the years and I must say she's never really given me a problem. She's not the prettiest of phones, but she was reliable. I can remember the first time I laid eyes on her...new color screen...cool new buttons...sleek design. Over the years, when new technology came along like camera phones and multimedia phones, I stuck by Althea's side and she by mine. But now...(holding back tears)...I must move on.

I only have a few days left with Althea, as my new phone (a super hot LG enV VX9900), which I have yet to name, will not be here until Monday. Til then, I will treasure every last minute with my dear ol' Althea. Rest in peace my good friend...rest in peace.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hip hip hazaa!

The Core/Old School said...

yea! she's dead. huh? i've never even met your phone. how dare me...

check out our blog. thefamilytullos.blogspot.com