Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New Technology

What you see here is my brand new all-in-one camera/video phone. Can you say upgrade?! You can't get this phone at just any store. Oh no. You have to know 'people' to get you hands on one of these bad boys. Very vintage and very rare.



A lot of you know about my phone issue. If you don't, please allow me to clue you in. I have a 1999 special edition "Zack Morris" Nokia COLOR SCREEN cellular phone. Oh yeah!!!!! If that wasn't enough to satisfy your technologically advanced needs, then get this. The screen is broke so I can only read half of incoming numbers/text messages. ROCK ON. So if you find yourself texting me and you don't get a response, don't take it personal and find peace in knowing that if I could respond...I would. Stay tuned for the next upgrade...a video/camera/INTERNET/phone. I'm still developing a shoulder strap for the desktop that connects to shown-above video/camera phone.

1 comment:

Josh Ferrara said...

Psh, I could get one of those on ebay if I wanted it. For like 7 bucks.